Once you've picked a locations for a guest house, find out that who are your competitors in that region. Analyzing the location without analyzing the local competition is incomplete.
While surveying the local competitor you should keep the below questions in your mind :
- What’s the occupancy status of their guest house?
- What sort of Amenities or services they offer to their clients?
- What type of customers do they entertian?
- What kind of room rates are they offering?
- What sort of reviews they have on sites like Tripadvisor, MakeMyTrip?
- On how many Online travel sites are they listed?
- How much salary do they pay to their employees?